0

Love iS hUrt




I can’t breathe
nan su-meul swil su ob-seo-yo
I’ve lost my direction
ki-reul ilheo beo-ryeot-jyo
My memory’s breaking into pieces
nae ki-eok-i mae-mal-ra beo-ryeo-seo
But you’re so calm because it has nothing to do with you
geu-reon-de-do geu-daen tae-yeon-hi ah-mu sang-gwan ob-ket-jyo
Do you even want to take away the last bit?
ma-ji-mak il-keo-ra-go ae-seo kkeo-nae-jyo
Sorry, really sorry
mi-an-hae chong-mal mi-an-hae
Even when I say this I feel apologetic
yi mal-cho-cha-do mi-an-hae
In a short while, we might lose everything
cham-si-myeon urin mo-du il-ke dwil-de-ni-kka

Love really hurts, it hurts too much
sa-rang cham a-peu-da neo-mu ah-peu-da
I keep smiling yet crying endlessly
swim-eob-si nal ut-ke-ha-go ggeut-eob-si na-reul ul-rin-ta
Love is really funny, really frightening
sa-rang cham uh-seum-ta chong-mal du-ryeom-ta
Please, stop it now, if only I was able to wake up from my dream
je-bal yi-je geu-man ggum-eul ggae-ke hae-jwo-seu-myeon joh-ket-da

Don’t forget, please don’t forget
it-ji-ma je-bal it-ji-ma
Even if it’s all lies, it’s okay
geu-reon keo-jit-mal-do gwaen-chan-ha
In a short while, we might lose everything
cham-si-myeon urin mo-du il-ke dwil-de-ni-kka

When I’m longing for, and calling out your name
geu-ri-wo ne yi-reum-il bu-reul-ddae-ma-da
Once anxiously and timidly loving you
keom-yi nal man-keum ddeol-ryeo-ul man-keum sa-rang-hae-seot-da-go


Download



*if diz song xde kene mengena ngn perasaan skrg..tp mmg lyn lgu neh mmg best ..suara mmg power... wahhhh...nk tidoo...sgt harmoni oke lgu ni..

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Back to Top